Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Not Broken At All

I'm not broken.  I feel broken but I'm just a little banged up.  All  I need is a little fixing up.  A fresh coat of self confidence and I should be good as new.  In all honesty these last two months have been pretty hard.  I've loved and I've lost.  I've cried until I thought I'd run out of tears.  I've run from my problems instead of facing them.  I've slept for hours only to wake up tired.  I've had this constant pit in my stomach.  I've experienced the real world and trust me it's not as fun as in the movies.  I've experienced injustice.  I've had many misfortunes.  But the thing is that I can't feel sorry for myself anymorw.  It gets me nowhere.  Same with blaming others.  I just need to sit and discuss these matters with myself.  I need to wake up from my down ward spiral pity party.  I need to run and run fast.  I need to sleep 8 hours a night.  I need to stop eating junk.  I need to listen to my beautiful Mommy.  I need to work harder.  I need to see the world with innocent eyes.  I need to repent.  I need to change myself for the better, because if I don't change myself, who will?

With all the love in the world,
Lil Red

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let's talk!