Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Falling in love


I think I fall in love too easily and too fast.  Let me explain.  I fall in love with my friends, my teachers, people i observe, people that don't know I'm alive.  Not the kind of love like, "I want to marry them" but the kind like I want them in my life.

Weird right?

In my opinion falling in love is the easy part.  Getting someone to catch you is the hard part.

I also fall in love with certain aspects of people.  Like I fall in love with their voice or their eyes or hair.  I also quite frequently fall for people's actions, their compassion, their hearts.

I fall in love so easy that I think the day I meet the actual person I want to marry it will be hard for me to fall for them.  If that makes any sense at all...

Well loves I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Hugs and kisses,

Lil Red



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let's talk!