Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Random

So I decided today would be a random day.  So here are 20 random facts about me.

1. My favorite color is red.  But when I was little I told everyone that my favorite color was red becasue it was the color of blood.  You can guess how many friends I had.

2. I have ADHD.  No surprise there.

3. My natural hair color is not red.  It's dirty blonde.

4. I have a birthmark right below the side of my knee.  It looks like an island.

5. I always get cuts that look like vampire bites (no association with any sort of vampire saga, movie or TV show.  That would be lame.) I actually have some scars from them still.

6. My favorite animal is a tortoise.  I used to tell people my favorite animal was a dinosaur.  Probably due to my lack of friends.

7. When I lived in Maryland me and my sisters were bullied by a boy with the initials D.C.  He called us butt crack face...how insulting.

8. I'm part Irish and Scottish.  I'm also part Cherokee.  I guess the paleness over throws any pigment I could possibly have had.  Thanks genetics!

9. I like having money even though I spend it in like two seconds.

10. I have never broken a bone in my life.  (knock on wood.)

11. I can't draw people to save my life.

12. My parents are divorced.

13. I totally believe in ghosts.

14. One time I tried being a vegetarian... it only lasted until my mom made bacon...which was the same day I started being a vegetarian.

15. I can be totally bubbly and out there but I get so shy around new people.  It takes me a long time to gain the courage to talk to new people.

16. I'm turning 16 on July 31st.

17. I can't sing to save my life.

18. I used to have a 2 inch imaginary friend.  Her name was Carly.

19. My lucky number is 19.

20. I hate waiting for surprises.  I even hate waiting to surprise someone else.

Well there you have it, 20 random facts about me.  Hope you enjoyed.

With much love,

Lil Red



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let's talk!