Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Wake up call

So for the few people who read my blog or keep up with me on social media you should know by now I post what I mean.  And what I post is nine times out of ten not about anyone in particular.  So let's get something straight if I tweet or post and somehow it seems like it's about you? Wake up!  It's not.  Not everything is about you.  If you left that little cloud above your head you would know I don't like you and we are not friends so why on earth would I post or tweet about you in anyway shape or form.  Honestly if you're so paranoid and self conscious I think instead of blaming other people you need to take a long hard look at yourself.  And I'm done with you for good. You can only fix yourself not the world.  Lesson to learn.

P.s it's not about you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let's talk!