Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sorry's and Time

              I am who I say I am.  I'm nobody I'm not.  I won't fake it to your face or behind your back, that's just not my style.  I call it like I see it and I'm not sorry for doing so.  A word to describe me would be unapologetic, and that's just what I am.  I'm not going to apologize for something I mean because that would be a lie.  I'm an unoriginal copy of everything that's wrong with this generation.  I'm not sorry for being who I am, the only thing I'm sorry for is if you're forced to be here.  With me.  In my life unwillingly.  You can debate all day saying "oh but everyone would love to be a part in your life."  But the hard cold truth is not everyone's thrilled to be here, and I'm truly sorry for you.  I have lived long enough to know what I feel and why I feel it.  I have lived long enough to sum my self up.  I have lived long to talk like I know what it is I'm talking about.  

               I'm a lot older than I look.  Well not technically.  My mind acts like it can define the universe in one word.  Like it's lived here for a thousand years.  My body aches and shuts down like I'm closing in on death.  Yet I haven't even really began to live yet.  My spirit feels the end.  Feels as though it's time is up.  As though it is ready, yet not prepared at all.  I am not saying I'm better or smarter than anyone else.  

          "Some people are old at 18 and some are young at 90...time is a concept humans created." 
-Yoko Ono

With much love and respect,
Lil Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let's talk!