Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Top ten take two

So I decided to do another top ten, first one of the year.  Mostley because I have nothing else to write about.....I'm pretty much mind blank right now.

Top ten quotes:

1. "Sorrow leads to sadness but sadness leads to kindness and kindness leads to love." 
-Unknown 

2. "You're a ghost driving a meat coated skeleton made from stardust, what do you have to be scared of?"
-Unknown 

3. "I awoke, only to see that the rest of the world is still asleep."
-Leonardo da Vinci 

4. "Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out."
-Unknown 

5. "Ignorance is bliss but knowledge is pain."
-Unknown 

6. "My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh.  But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain."
-Charlie Chaplin

7. "Your naked body should only belong to those who fall In love with your naked soul."
-Charlie Chaplin 

8. "You're off to great places!  Today is your day!  Your mountains are waiting, so...get on your way!"
-Dr. Seuss

9. "No matter how you feel.  Get up, dress up, show up, and never give up."
-Unknown 

10. "Falling in love is a crazy thing to do, it's like a socially acceptable form of insanity."
-her 

Hope you like it

With much love,
lol Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let's talk!