Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Fresh

                    So I dyed and cut my hair today.  Breelyn cut it so its not very even but its whatever I mean it's hair it will grow back, right?  It did take almost 5 years to get it to where it was but hey who's counting.......Well anyways how was your weekend?  Do anything exciting?  I know I didn't.  All I did was sleep all day and then sleep all night and then went to my job and got treated like crap of course but I mean it's McDonald's what do you expect?  I've had a problem connecting with people lately.  Like its taken a real effort just to have a conversation with someone.   I'm finding easier to just text people instead of talk to them which is very unpleasant.  I feel like a zombie, like I'm living but only existing if that makes any sense at all.

                    I've had some pretty dark days lately but I'm making the effort to make them better.  I've felt pretty down and alone and scared but sometimes you have to remind yourself that it'll all be okay.  Maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow, but one day.  Say it enough that one day you'll actually believe it.  Remind yourself things have changed.  It changed for a reason, people change for a reason.  You just have to let go and move on.  It's gonna be hard and you're gonna feel lonely but just hold on.  Because who's to say tomorrow won't be the best day of your life?

With much Love,
Lil Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let's talk!