Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

Maybe a book? Maybe a novel? Maybe nothing?

I suck so bad.
Keeping up with things is not my best quality.
I've been pretty busy since last time we talked.
I cut my hair and dyed it brown.  I turned nineteen too.
I guess I'm not technically little red any more.
I'm neither a red head nor am I little.

(sigh)

So guess what guys.
I'm writing a story.  Hopefully a book of sorts it's all really up in the air.
I've just been inspired recently.  I honestly don't know if it will be any good and I don't know if I'll ever finish it because like I said before I suck at keeping up with things.
Here's to hoping.

The story is basically about a girl who falls in love with a man but it's not the right time so she basically has to get over him until the time is right and they meet again.  The first book is really just going to be a feel good growing up book and hopefully the second book would be them meeting again and figuring the whole life thing out together.  In all honesty I'll probably get lazy and put it all into one book.

(meh)

I wish I was a more talented writer like I wish I could put my feelings into text in a better way.  I mean I can put the simple stuff on paper but nothing too creative.
For example let's say I was describing a log:
"The log was brown and covered in moss."
(insert famous author here) describing a log:
"Suddenly I saw a log the same shade of brown as the fur on the dog I had growing up.  Moss freckled it through out like a small ginger child."
I don't even know but I'm not that creative.
If any one has any genie wishes they'd like to lend to me that would be great.



Adios Camarades





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let's talk!