Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Broken

      Have you ever been broken?  Has your spirit been broken or maybe your heart.  Maybe it was your dreams or it could have been your sanity.  Breaking is the worst part trust me, but mending isn't fun either.  But from what I've been told, it gets better.  You will always have scars, but that's not a bad thing.  Scars make you stronger.  Scars remind you not to do it again.  Scars tell people you will not be messed with in that way again.  I'd rather have scars than open wounds.  Open wounds tear you apart and never heal.  They make you weak.  They make you afraid.  Let things heal.  Let them brush off your shoulders.  Be a new stronger you.  
     
      Don't let them break you.  Don't let them win.  Take from the experience and never let it happen again.  Let yourself grow, not wither away.

With Much Love,
Lil Red
     

1 comment:

  1. Awh girl! :( im always here if you need me :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let's talk!