Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Boston or bust

       So I just got back from the great city of Boston.  Apparently Massachusetts invented America, or so the locals say.  I attended a Celtics game and five workshops.  The Celtics won and I learned a lot in the workshops.  You would say this trip was a success right?  Well it was for the most part aside from me falling down the stair, getting stuck on the subway, almost flying to Charlotte by myself, having a panic attack and loosing my Ipod and wallet at the airport.  Other than that it was great but lets just say none of that was my fault (other than falling down the stairs of course).  I think if my OLD adviser was still here none of that would have happened.  Just saying that when people care more about themselves then the people they're supposed to be looking after then bad things can happen for example the list above.  But the best part is that person is trying to say its my fault.

Well I just wanted to share that with like the seven people that read my blog.  Also wanted to let you guys know I'm home safe and sound.

Hugs and Kisses,
Lil Red 

1 comment:

  1. HI - Catching up on your blog...who am I beating up?! Who is being mean to our lil red?!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let's talk!