Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Just Checking In

So I realized that we are almost mid way through November and I have only made like three blog posts.  My bad and I apologize.  A lot has been going on in my life of recent.  I have decided that I am going insane.  I figure in a week or two I should be an in an asylum.  If not then a padded  room of my own at home.  Wouldn't that be glorious?  A room of my own.  Even if it was padded I would be okay if it was all mine.  No kids to run around in it.  Yes, that would be nice.

So on a less dramatic note I have been in a rather booky mood.  I have read eight books since the beginning of November.  So I have decided to make November National Book Month.  I'm sure there is already a book month out there, but I really don't care.  Well I just wanted to check in with you guys and let you know that I am not insane quite just yet. 

With Much Love,
Lil Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let's talk!