Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

The Wanting

I want to know everything about you.  
Your thoughts.  
Your fears. 
  Where you grew up. 
  Where you played when you were little.  
Your favorite hide away spots.  
I want to know what jobs your parents had and all the nicknames they had for you. 
  I want to know all about your siblings. 
  What kind of pets did you have? 
  I want to know about your first real horrible heart break.  
I want to know your favorite color and your dream destination. 
  I want to know your favorite sport.  
How many bones have you broken if any.
  I want to know all the movies that have make you cry.  
I want to know your favorite subjects and your goals. 
  I want you to tell me all about yourself and never stop.  
You can go on for hours I don’t mind.  
I want you to tell me I matter to you and that you want me to know everything about you. 
  Tell me you have feelings for me. 
  I want you to come clean and tell me everything. 
  I need you to come clean and tell me everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let's talk!