Pages

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Something About You


Disclaimer:  
I am not weak.  
I am not forgettable. 
 I wrote this about someone who didn't want this.  
So I'm giving it to you guys instead.  
Enjoy.




There is something about the way you make me laugh.  
It's different than the way other people make me laugh.  
It's genuine not forced.
It's natural and untouched. 

There is something about your eyes. 
They are the most unique eyes I've ever seen. 
They are a vibrant green but the left one has a crack in it that breaks my heart.
It's stunning.
Such perfect imperfection.

There is something about the way you talk.
You talk with purpose and meaning.
You're so intelligent it makes me want to know more.
To know everything.

There is something about you that makes me want to never stop getting to know you. 
You are a puzzle I have yet to put together.  
You are a sculpture I have yet to unearth.
You are a game I have yet to beat.

Yes there is something about you I can't quite get out of my mind. 
But why would I want to.
Chat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let's talk!