Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Just an introduction


So here it goes.  Just a little about me.  I live in North Carolina.  I have five siblings.  Bailey or Bai-Shes the oldest and in college.  Then there is McKenna or Mo-she's a junior and my personal motivator.  Well that's what she calls it I call it insulting me.  But I love her anyway.  Next is me but I'll talk about me later.  After me is Breelyn or Bree Or Busy-Shes in 8th grade shes my hero.  Then is Ethan or Bubba- He's in 6th grade and my favorite basketball star.  Then Last but not least is Logan or Lil Man or Puppy or Logie- He's in 3rd grade and is the cutest in the bunch.

Well any way I'm 15 and in ninth grade.  I have had ADHD since I was four. I am a Mormon.  I was born in San Diego, California.  My favorite color is red.  I love to climb trees and write.  When I grow up I plan on being a teacher or a writer.  I usually fade into the background but that's not always a bad thing it gives me more time to observe others.  I have many friends, some good and some not so good.

 I'm a real dreamer. I dream of Paris.  I dream of New York.  I dream of being a writer.  I dream of doing something bigger than I could ever imagine.  I don't just think about now but I also think about the future and the past.  I think about the ands, if's, or, buts.  I have a song for every mood, everyday, and every hour.  I guess you could say I'm obsessed.   Well that's just a little about me hope you enjoyed.



With Much Love,
Lil Red




1 comment:

  1. My favorite part of this post and which I can relate to well is "I usually fade into the background but that's not always a bad thing it gives me more time to observe others." I'm that way too, it's how I know so much about others feelings and what they need. :) I love love love that you know who you are and have so many dreams. Love your blog, just as I love your mamas blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let's talk!