Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Not so sorry

So recently i got into an argument with two of my close friends for tweeting something that was not directed towards them but was generally about them and this tweet read:

 "I hate two faced people like I guess you don't have your own opinion that's cool okay"

We are currently not friends anymore.  But that's okay you wanna know why?  Because I'm done saying sorry for stating the truth.  I'm done going with the flow and doing whats cool and not whats me.  I'm done with the petty lies and girly drama.  

I'm sorry if I say something that offended you and I will apologize for that but I will not apologize for my opinion.  I will not apologize for being me.  I am who I am and if you don't like it then please exit my life.  

Well just wanted to rant a bit today before I have to go to school tomorrow.

With much love,

Lil Red

1 comment:

  1. Standing up for yourself and what you think is right is ALWAYS the right decision. Proud of you, lil lovey:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let's talk!