Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mormon Probs...


So going to a public high school where there are only 6 Mormons I often run into many questions about Mormons.

Here are some of the many questions I get asked… and some of the many responses that float in my head.

Q:  I thought all Mormons have beards.
A:  We don’t get them until our 18th Birthday.

Q:  How many moms do you have?
A:  I only have 12.

Q:  Don’t you do black magic?
A:  yes, do you want to see your future?

Q:  What are Missionaries?
A:  They’re kind of like Astronauts.

Q:  Don’t you worship the devil?
A:  We prefer to call him Satan.

Q:  Wait, so Thomas S. Monson and Joseph Smith aren’t the same person?
A:  Yes, they are.  He is immortal.

Well, those are some of the serious questions I’ve been asked before; not the responses I gave but you know...
Hope you had fun with that!

With much love,
Lil Red

For 'real' information about Mormons click the "I'm a Mormon" button on my sidebar.




1 comment:

  1. I love this post Hanna! My favorite is " we prefer to call him Satan." AHhaaahaahaaaa! Love it! You're a very good writer! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let's talk!