Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Practice what you Preach

So recently there was a rumor going around that my friend (who we will call Alice) made fun of someone for cutting themselves.  So multiple girls texted “Alice” and called her just to verbally abuse her.  

So let’s think about this for a moment.  Most people cut because they're bullied.  So you’re going to do what other people do to you?  Yeah, that makes no sense.  By doing that no one is ever going to have sympathy for you. 

Also by bullying someone else you will never have true relief.  If you treat others bad then they will treat someone else bad and it can go on forever. 

Sometimes I think we all forget we're human.  We forget we have flaws.  We forget we make mistakes.  We expect perfection when we are nowhere close to perfection ourselves.

I have flaws.
I make mistakes.
I am human. 

Practice what you preach.

With much love,
Lil Red


1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh...great post...great response...I'm kinda speechless.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let's talk!