Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Halloween

               For many a Halloween I have been a free spirit.  You know, I was a gypsy or a hippie or something to do with nature.  Ever since I was a child nothing has made me feel more alive than being outside.  When I feel sick all I have to do is lay on the ground.  Sounds really weird, but when I lie on the real ground, not just the floor, I feel 10 times better.  It's crazy but it's me.  I think I get my strength from the earth.  I think I came from the earth.  You know sprouted like a flower right from the ground. 

                        Sometimes when I dream,(and it's not a nightmare) I dream of running.  Running and running until I can't anymore, then I collapse on the ground and the roots of a giant tree pull me into the ground, but I'm not scared.  It almost feels like I belong.  Another dream I have is one where I'm lying in a small pool of water.  I drift to the side of the small pool, and stand up, only to begin sinking into the slick mud.  But this is not a comforting feeling so I begin to struggle and cry and pry until I wake up.  The two dreams are very controversial.  I thought you might enjoy trying to interpret what they mean.

Happy Hallows Eve,
Lil Red Riding Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let's talk!