Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Sound

Some people say I listen to music so I can think.  I listen to music so I stop thinking.  I think to much to often and about everything.  The sound of music is amazing.  I think it's the greatest thing god made for man.  It's the greatest companion out there.  It's just brilliant.

The beat of music is important but it's the lyrics that get me.  A lot of people listen to music because of the beat.  But a lot of times the lyrics can be very vulgar and degrading.  I like 40's music, it's very innocent and up lifting.  Back then people didn't sing about party's and getting drunk and drugs and never have I ever heard them use one curse word.  It's really amazing you should listen to it sometime. 

Listening to the good stuff,
Lil Red

1 comment:

I love comments! Let's talk!