Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

To Disappear

I run away a lot.   I don't really know the exact reason. One of my guy friends said its because you want someone to follow you.  I mean that would be nice but disappearing is way to fun for that.  Disappearing is the easy part getting someone to notice I'm gone is the hard part.  It's really simple to disappear when your me.  I just slowly stop talking to people then I look at my exits and search for a simple but not obvious way out.  Then I just walk out with confidence and no one even turns a cheek.  I like watching them not notice me.  Not to be weird or say I'm like god but I wonder if that's what god feels like.  He watches us without us really knowing like if we'd pay attention we'd know.  If that makes any sense. And no I am not comparing my self to god I'm just making a point.  

             I like being alone without having to worry about whether or not any ones looking for you.  Just sit in the dark a watch the stars in peace.  It's nice and I can think clearly.  So maybe I was just born to be left behind.  I fall behind or run ahead its how the story always goes.  And maybe it would be nice if someone did notice me missing and chased after me but then what would I do in my spare time.  Probably just curl up in my books and sleep like a sloth.

Just to let you know,
Lil Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let's talk!