Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Writing

              I write a lot, most of it for myself or I shred it right after.  The few times I do share my writing people get kinda offended,  because I'm so honest about everything.  When I grow up I'd like to be a writer.  I'd write fiction because I can't stand reality.  I some times write about things I wish I'd done or said.  Adventures I will never take.  Places I will never see.

            The thing is though if my teacher gives me some sort of assignment I could sit in front of it for an hour and only have written my name.  I like the freedom of being able to write at will about whatever I want.  I have only filled one journal in my lifetime.  I have many journals but they only contain bits and pieces.

With Much Love,
Lil Red

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way - a whole bunch of journals with one page filled in...writing is freedom - it's a breath of fresh air.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! (As you know) It's a voice that needs to come out not a voice you can pull when it's not ready.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let's talk!